Please visit the ParentVue Portal to register your child.
How do I know if my child is eligible?
- To be eligible for kindergarten, students must be five (5) years old on or before September 1 and must currently reside within the boundaries of the National School District.
- To be eligible for transitional kindergarten, student must be five (5) years old between September 2 and December 2 and must reside within the boundaries of the National School District.
- 1st - 6th Grade: Student must live within the boundaries of this district.
How do I know what school my child belongs to?
If you reside in National City, click here to check for your home school.
What documents/information will I need when registering my child?
Please ensure you have the following when ready to register:
- Email Address
- Address Verification (list of acceptable documents)
- Correspondence from a government agency
- Pay Stub
- Property tax payment receipt
- Rental property contract or lease with current rent receipt with owner's/property management signature/letterhead
- Utility bill with your name and address: gas and electric, sewer, trash, water, cable, telephone bill (landline only)
- Voter registration
- Child's Birth Certificate
- Child's Immunization Record
If you have any questions please email your home school using the following email:
Central School email@example.com
El Toyon School firstname.lastname@example.org
Ira Harbison School email@example.com
Kimball School firstname.lastname@example.org
John Otis School email@example.com
Las Palmas School firstname.lastname@example.org
Lincoln Acres School email@example.com
Olivewood School firstname.lastname@example.org
Palmer Way email@example.com
Rancho de la Nación firstname.lastname@example.org